Baltimore Folk Music Society Dance and Music Fest At Patterson Park
Baltimore, MD - Sunday, October 1, 2017 - 12pm - 6pm
The Baltimore Folk Music Society invites you to join in an afternoon of great fun. On the main stage we will present 6 terrific bands:
- Nutalusa, Cajun and Zydeco music
- Tanzania Ceili Band, Irish music
- Will Play for Fish, old-time music
- Catonsville Steel Drum Band
- Baltimore Barrage Band orchestra, playing a wonderful eclectic mix of music including New Orleans, Klezmer, Balkan and Eastern European, and marching band music.
The event is free! You can bring a picnic and a blanket or you can buy tasty treats from the food vendors. Crafts will be for sale. Lots of other fun activities will be part of this event.
There is no rain date. In the event of severe weather, please check the BFMS website on Sunday morning.
The historic Pagoda will be open for tours from12pm-6pm .
On Pagoda Hill, Patterson Park. Walk into the park at E. Lombard Street and S. Patterson Park Avenue. For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org - 410-276-3676 - www.pattersonpark.com or email@example.com or 410-321-8419.
Please download our BFMS Music and Dance Fest Flier