Sunday, September 15th from 12-5:
Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center in Parkton, MD. http://geneseevalley.org.
For questions or to volunteer contact Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Large playing fields for frisbee, softball, etc.
Juggling demos and lessons will be available for all! Or join a singing circle, an Old Time jam, or storytelling circle. We will have access to a kitchen. Dozens of picnic table are under a large white canopy, so weather will not be a problem. Bring a picnic and be prepared for a terrific day with old friends and new!
Geneses Valley Outdoor Learning Center is located in northern Baltimore County, just 25 minutes north of Baltimore City and about 8 minutes south of the Pennsylvania border.
– I-83 to Exit 31 (Middletown Rd)
– From the South, turn Left off of the ramp at the 3-way stop onto Middletown Rd
(From the North, veer Right off of the ramp onto Middletown Rd)
– Continue down Middletown Rd for approximately 2.5 miles
– Turn Left on Rayville Rd (before Wally’s Store/BP Gas)
– Continue down Rayville Rd less that a half mile
– Entrance is on Left at 1717 Rayville Rd
Visitor Parking and Drop-Off is down the driveway on the left
1717 Rayville Rd
Parkton, MD 21120